Copyright 2009-2014 by Holly K. Austin unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR USE ANY IMAGES FROM THIS SITE WITHOUT PERMISSION!
If you would like to use an image for some purpose, please contact me via the comments feature.

Moon Glow

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When I downloaded the photos off the camera, I was surprised to find this set of photos on there.  My husband apparently took a few photos of the last full moon.  I thought they were cool enough to share.


The camera and lens did a good job capturing the atmosphere, and the subtleties of the cloud colors.



Of course, I'm not sure what settings he used so can't recreate the look without some trial and error, but it will be fun to try... once the nights get a little warmer, which it looks like they are on their way toward!  I don't want to count my spring chickens before they hatch, but the last few days have been deliciously sunny and feel springlike.  It's Upstate New York.  It could still snow tons between now and real spring.  But the hounds have left their "it's too cold out here to pee" phase and moved into their "wow, there's so much to smell now that it's springy that I'm too distracted to pee" phase.  I take that as a very good sign!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP